It is founded by Mr. Kewal k. Nayyar in Year 1988. And Since Year 1988 we are serving quality assets to our valuable customers.
LUCKY DEEP CONSTRUCTION is a one stop housing solution to powering your life style. We give our customer value for their money .we believe that creativity is all about combining imagination with innovation , we go beyond imagination to fulfill the commitment to our customers.
LUCKY DEEP CONSTRUCTION established during Year 1982 in Bhilai . Since from that time we created 100 + small & large projects.
Project Address: - Panchsheel Sector B, nearby risali chandkhuri road, Borsi colony,
Pin code - 491001Dist. - Durg, Chhattisgarh.
Project Registration No.: - CGRERA Reg. No. – PCG RERA 200618000255.
Project Description: - As in the name “Heritage” itself interprets- Something that is given to you as a Tradition. So, at Deep Heritage we tried to amalgamate modernism with tradition by providing you with the spaces that helps you to feel & live in your traditional environment with the basics of modern day lifestyle. From site selection to the planning of spaces, everything is done by keeping in mind the need & feel for the end user. The project site is situated in an upgrading & centrally located location of both Bhilai&Durgwith a developing residential area all around. The project site has direct connectivity to the main access road yet maintaining a buffer from the main traffic (even in future) so as to provide the users with a calm & happy living throughout. The towers hasusable wide lobbies at the entrance to all the abodes that can act as a common verandah space for various activities & also lets you to Interact with your neighbors to develop the feeling of Neighborhood. All internal spaces are planned in a way to provide you the feeling of Openness, as most of the spaces have ample of Natural light & Cross Ventilation that will make you feel fresh always & will also help you to stay healthy in this uncertain situations going on. Even the outdoors are planned in a way to provide you with a space that is calm & soothing as the site has a variety of plants (bottle palm, red palm, hybrid species of some fruits, spider plants etc.) planted around the periphery of site (with seating benches at some specific locations) & a small lawn area with champa tree .The site has a lot of potted plants especially areca palm to provide you with health benefits & also helps to lift up your mood.
• The site has two access roads with 2no.s gates from both East (Main Entrance) & North side (Secondary Entrance).
• Grand welcoming main entrance gate (east side) with backlit project name on it.
• The site has 2no.s building towers i.e. Tower A& B with 6M distance at Ground level.
• Each building has 4 no. of flats on each floor with wide entrance verandah space.
• 6 passenger Automated Door Lift (Make/Brand – KONE) with decorative tile elevation on all the three sides.
• Decorative S.S. Railing on staircase with Granite tread & contrast tiles on risers.
• Decorative S.S. Railing on parapet at terrace level as per the design.
• Considering Vastu - All the flats have access from East/West, for both the towers.
• Lawn/Green Area at North entrance.
• Commercial shops at North access.
• Plantation on all the sides of the site (wherever possible).
• Provision of seating benches in between the plantations.
• Firefighting systems installed for both the towers.
• Common toilet in both the towers for watchman, servants, drivers etc.
• Common areas at ground floor level to have CCTV cameras installed at specific locations for the security purpose.
• Security Guard’s Cabin at the Main Entrance.
• Small Mandir space with storage (in plywood with laminate) at the ground/parking level of Tower A to enjoy small ritual activities like Ganesh Puja etc.
• Potted plants at specific locations at stilt parking level & at lift entrance on each floor for both the towers.
Types of Flats:-
• 2 BHK + 3 Sit-out + 2 Toilet + 1 Dry Balcony + 1 Store room.
• 3 BHK + 3 Sit-out + 3 Toilet + 1 Dry Balcony.
• 3 & 4 BHK Penthouse.
• Ample of natural light inside all the flats.
• Spaces are planned in a way to provide cross ventilation.
• Additional wash hand basin for the dining space (exclusive of that in common toilet.)
• Branded CP & Sanitary fittings in all the washrooms.
• Provision for Inverter :- Electrical wiring for Inverter purpose is done beforehand that will allow one light & one fan point to work (in the rooms) in case of no electricity.
• Provision of AC points in all the rooms + living room.
• Provision of Bell point in the living room.
• Provision of Geyser points in the attached washrooms.
• Provision of Exhaust fan points in all the washrooms.
• Provision of kitchen chimney point.
• Provision of water purifier point in kitchen.
• S.S. Railings on balcony parapet as per the design.
• Fly Ash Bricks - External 9” thk., Internal 4” thk. With cement sand plaster.
• External – 2 coats of External grade Ace Paint (Make - Asian etc.),
• Internal – 2 coat Putty + 2 coat of Asian Royale.
• Main Entrance - 4’ wide decrative laminated flush door shutters with salwood door frames fitted with Mortise lock.
• Internal Rooms -3.25’ wide laminated flush door with salwood frame & SS fittings.
• Balcony - 2.75’ wide Laminated flush door with salwood frame & SS fittings.
• Toilet - 2.75’ wide PVC door with frame.
• Powder coated 3 – Track Aluminum Windows with mosquito nets & M.S. grills.
• Granite kitchen platform with SS Sink & dado tiles with highlighter tiles (Size - 18” x 12”) of reputed make up to 2’ height above counter.
• Additional water inlet point for water purifier.
• Rooms - Double charged vitrified tiles (2’ x 2’) of reputed make.
• Toilet - Anti-skid tiles (1’ x 1’) for floors & dado tiles with highlighter tiles (18” x 12”) up to 7’ height of reputed make.
• Sit-out & Dry Balcony - Anti-Skid tiles (16” x 16”) for floors of reputed make.
• Sanitary ware (Make - Kerovit - by kajaria) in all the toilets.
• Floor mounted EWC in attach toilet with health faucet & squat toilet for common toilet. (Make - Kerovit by kajaria)
• Wall hung wash hand basins in all the toilets + common W.H.B.
• Bath shower mixers in all the toilets (Make - kerovit by kajaria).
• Living Room: - 2 light points, 1 fan point, 1 plug points (6 Amp), 1 TV point, (2 Switch + 2 socket), 1 dish point, 1 AC point, 1 bell point.
• Sit-out with Living Room: - 1 Light point, 1 plug point (6 Amp), 1 plug point (6 Amp) for Inverter.
• Dining Room: - 1 light point, 1 fan point, 1 plug points (6 Amp).
• Kitchen:-2 light points, 1 fan point, 1 refrigerator point, 3 plug point (6 Amp), 1 plug point (16 Amp),
• Common wash hand basin & toilet:-1 light point (each), 1 exhaust (inside toilet), 1 plug point (6 Amp).
• Bedroom 1:-2 light points, 1 fan point, 1 TV point (2 Switch + 2 socket), 1 dish point, 2 plug points (6 Amp), 1 AC point. Provision for Geyser & Exhaust in attached toilet, provision for Washing Machine in the sit out.
• Bedroom 2:- 2 light points, 1 fan point, 1 TV point (2 Switch + 2 socket), 1 dish point, 1 AC point, 1 plug point (6 Amp), provision for Geyser & Exhaust in attached toilet.
• Bedroom 3/Study room:-2 light points,1 fan point, 1 AC point, 3 plug points (6Amp).